Morgan Spurlock Inside ManNext episode: Sunday April 20 @ 10pm ET/PT on CNN
July 23rd, 2013

Morgan Spurlock: Moving in with Grandma

"The Lead's" Jake Tapper welcomes Morgan Spurlock to the CNN family and asks CNN's newest host about becoming his grandmother's caregiver for an upcoming episode of "Inside Man."

Filed under: CNN shows • Morgan Spurlock
  1. D.

So sorry about your grandmother Ms Tootie passing. I felt as if i knew her personally.

August 7, 2013 at 11:17 am | Reply
  2. Kelley

I watched the episode about your lovely grandmother with a special appreciation – my husband was born and raised in the same area and we attend the little church across from Tootie's house. I didn't know her personally, but I now feel as if I did and I will think of her fondly every time I pass her home.

August 6, 2013 at 1:44 pm | Reply
  3. Kathy

I was very moved by your family's story and your beautiful grandmother. Please know that through your story, she and your family have touched many lives. God bless you!

August 4, 2013 at 12:12 am | Reply
  4. Betty

My husband and I just watched the story on your grandmother. It was quite interesting and you were very candid. Your grandmother Tootie was a wonderful woman and lucky to have such a caring family around her. Many of us have elderly parents and are faced with the dilemma of what to do with them when the time comes! It's a reality we will be facing with ourselves and a wake up callll! Thanks for sharing!!

August 3, 2013 at 9:41 pm | Reply
  5. Jan

Morgan, you and your family are to be praised for sharing Tootie and her life and death with us. She was an Angel! Thank you for sharing with others what so many face in the waning years of life.

August 3, 2013 at 9:14 pm | Reply
  6. Kari Morris

I really enjoyed your story on your grandmother Tootie. It brought back so many memories of what we went thru with my own grandmother and she only lived to be 84. My grandmother had worked all her life and had a retirement but in the end the nursing home was receiving it along with us having to put her on medicade to pay for her care. It was just so sad that she wasn't able to afford an assisted living due to the high cost.Thank you:)

July 29, 2013 at 10:00 am | Reply
  7. Hazel

I just watched the special about Miss Tootie. I was interested in her story because I am the caretaker for my beloved aunt who made 100 years last November. I watched it with my aunt earlier Sunday and she said, "Aww, she was a baby compared to me!" We enjoyed watching Miss Tootie's story but were almost in tears at the ending. Wanted you to know, Mr. Spurlock, that your grandmother touched me deeply. she was a beautiful lady. Thank you for letting us get to know her.

July 29, 2013 at 2:11 am | Reply